Re: Donna's Pine.....mom

ROFL....had to laugh.  Glad to hear that someone else goes through  this.  I
am forever losing things to my mom.  I don't have the heart  to say no to her,
even if I really want to keep it.  Dh always makes me buy  two of everything,
because he doesn't want to hear me whine after I lose out to  mom.  LOL
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 8/17/2006 11:06:33 AM Central Standard Time,