Re: new Echinacea

I'd like some that have more delicate foliage, since they're not in bloom here very long. :-(

To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, August 19, 2006 12:42 PM
Subject: [CHAT] new Echinacea

Just viewed new 2007 Echinaceas. I guess we need more, what do you think?
Improved "razzmazztazz' is 'Pink Db Delight', Coconut Lime', 'Alaska', 'After
Midnight', 'Summer Sky' 'Fatal Attraction', 'Waltzing Matilda' & 'Tearoom
I am not an Echinacea fan but have added "Razzmazztazz' which I do like
and 'Dbtopper' (need to add a grow thru early next yr) & won a petite
something which does not excite me but I haven't pulled it from my garden yet.
If you are interested you may read the letter at