Re: recipe

In a message dated 08/19/2006 5:38:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
holmesbm@usit.net writes:
Your cooking sounds like mine...I just use recipes to get ideas, especially
if I have made something similar so I know how it is supposed to taste.
Tonight, I'm going to experiment with scallops.

Last summer at a reataurant I had the best dish with scallops I ever
remember.  I asked Chet to take me back there for my birthday this
year, but when we got there the restaurant was closed.  So much for
not calling ahead.  Anyway, it was simply fresh corn cut off the cob
and lightly sauteed in butter with scallops and fresh herbs.  Delicious.