Re: Ummm...

Indeed, the Houston team was at one time Oilers, but they moved to Tennessee and became the Titans. I think the Texans are a new team. Now isn't that more information than you ever wanted to know?
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, August 20, 2006 8:15 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Ummm...

No rain :( . Got back this morning from St Louis where we watched the
Rams lose a preseason game to the Houston Texans (didn't they used to
be the Oilers? what is the story behind the name change?). Hit MOBOT
before the game and happened upon the local daylily society sale. Now
have 7 bare root daylilies to plant tomorrow. Waited for DH to finish
mowing before starting to water the lawn and planting beds. Now
catching up on the mail.

Cathy, west central IL, z5b