From: Theresa W. <tchessie1@sbcglobal.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2006 7:27:20 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] hort.net moving, part II (LONG)

Can we have a standing ovation please!  No, really, I'm not teasing I
mean it.  I think it is great that you've made such a huge decision and
are taking back control over what you want to do.  I know I could
certainly take a lesson from this (and likely a few other could too- if
they are honest with themselves).  So, I think a great big huge thank
you is due, for keeping us alive.  My next question is, what is the cost
to keep our listserv up and running?  I would like to contribute a
reasonable amount on a quarterly or semiannually basis.  Is the
$200/month just for us, or is there some percentage of that which we are
consuming?  Please don't say not to worry about it.  This listserv is
important to me, I get a ton out of it, both in terms of learning and
support ,and so I see it as a priviledge to contribute my part.

P.S.  You can't disappear, because several people here know where you
live and you are a critical part of this community!!