Re: hort.net moving, part II (LONG)

In a message dated 8/23/06 8:58:27 PM, kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

> I have always felt that, for most of us, trying to do it all means not
> doing
> anything well.

Chris, you have had a complex situation to deal with.   Hope your decision
will make your life easier.   I certainly appreciate your service to this list
as I reap the many benefits!
     Kitty, I agree with your statement about trying to do it all.   I have
to steer myself away from things I really would like to do and select the hi
priority items.   So much I wish to do and know I have so little time left.   My
life seems to be a constant whirl.   I am always thinking once I get thru
this   it will be better but than it is always something else that is pushing.
I know I operate better with a full schedule and often look back and wonder
how I did everything I did in the past when working & had children to care for.

     Speaking of much to do, I have my last scheduled garden tour tomorrow
and must get to the garden before I can tomatoes again.   Tomorrow we have a one
day refresher for Landscape Critics and Garden Consultants with a tour of my
garden at the end of the day.   I assume it will be evaluated by the group.
This is the first time we have had a one day opportunity to do this.   I am
refreshing for LC which will be my masters qualifier.   I will be refreshing for
GC in Sept.   We have attendees from several surrounding states.   Auralie
you will be interested in this I am sure.
     Ceres