Re: now west nile, was fire

They've done ariel spraying here- which seems like major overkill to
me.  We really don't have very many mosquitos at all here-  nothing like
when I lived in western NY state.  While West Nile can cause problems,
the majority of people who are exposed do not have any noticable
impact.  The reality is more of us than we realize have already been
exposed, but since we didn't die- you don't hear about it.  Wonder why
your veggie garden has more mosquitos than anywhere else in your yard?
Theresa