From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Kitty
Sent: Friday, August 25, 2006 8:17 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Happy Birthday Kitty!

I don't use soaker hose, I use some sort of not very flexible black hose sor
shrubbler spray emitters.  It comes with its own plug for holes you need to
cover.  Is there any chance you can just cut out the bad section and mend
the soaker hose the way you would regular garden hose?

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5