From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Donna
Sent: Saturday, August 26, 2006 11:31 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] now west nile, was fire

Have no idea why- seems I only get maybe one or two mosquito bites in prime
early/late times while in my entire yard, even if just sitting on the patio
off the screen house or on the swing under the trees....

but cross that gate into the veggie garden and within 5 minutes, you have
dozens of bites and are swating away...

Drives me nuts! From the swing under the tree to the veggie garden is less
than ten feet.....sigh. open that gate and they attack- and it isn't a solid
fence- it is a chain link type.

Donna