Re: hort.net moving, part II (LONG)

Coming in late, because I have daughter and granddaughters here
through Labor Day and am barely keeping my head above water, but I
want to echo what everyone else has said - you've kept us all
together, and for that you deserve stars in your crown in heaven (as
my grandmother used to say)! Any help I can give to continue that, I
will. Hang in there!

Cathy, west central IL, z5b