Re: Workshop notes

Yes, it is.  It is a double blade so the clippings are smaller and don't
have to be raked.  According to people at the workshop, you can get them
for your regular mower so the only new thing you have to purchase is the

Funny thing...I am finding myself very consistent about what plants attract
me...over years.  A couple of weeks ago, when the gardenchat was discussing
Plants Delight's new cover, I decided to put an order in...I went on line
so I could see the pictures better.  Today, I went through some old
catalogues to clip pictures and information about what I ordered and
noticed that I had dog eared and marked the same plants two years ago.
Guess I really did want those plants.  Also, thought their box cute.  On
the top, they have printed "Help!  Let us out of here!  We need air, light,
water & tender loving care!!"

Oh yes, I ordered Muhlenbergia cappillaris, Gaillardia aestivalis,
Agastache 'Blue Fortune', and Euphorbia corollata (Redneck Baby's Breath)
for the dry shaded part of my yard.

length is 15 degrees cooler at the roots.
> Use drip irrigation as it uses 30-50% less water than does a sprinkler
system.  Only 25% of the root area needs to be watered.
> Use tree gators to water trees.  To do this inexpensively, install a 5
gallon bucket with holes around a young tree.