Re: Mystery fans

Could well be, Jim.  When I first saw the picture of the bloom (before  the
plant), I thought too that it was a Ceropegia...the bloom is very much like
that of the "Parachute" Ceropegias.   When I saw the picture of the  plant
though, it is exactly like the Dischidia ruscifolia I have.   Mine hasn't bloomed,
so no idea about the bloom.  Please do let me know  what you find out.  Who
knows, perhaps my plant was mismarked when I got  it......guess I'll have to
wait till it blooms to see which it is.  Either  way I won't be unhappy.....I
like both genus.
Really good Ceropegia site:  _http://sagereynolds.com/cero/cedex.htm_
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 8/26/2006 11:02:18 PM Central Standard Time,