Re: Re: Mystery fans

Thanks for that cool site, Noreen. I was completely unaware of Ceropegias before now.
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, August 27, 2006 7:06 PM
Subject: [CHAT] Re: Mystery fans

Could well be, Jim. When I first saw the picture of the bloom (before the
plant), I thought too that it was a Ceropegia...the bloom is very much like
that of the "Parachute" Ceropegias. When I saw the picture of the plant
though, it is exactly like the Dischidia ruscifolia I have. Mine hasn't bloomed,
so no idea about the bloom. Please do let me know what you find out. Who
knows, perhaps my plant was mismarked when I got it......guess I'll have to
wait till it blooms to see which it is. Either way I won't be unhappy.....I
like both genus.
Really good Ceropegia site: _http://sagereynolds.com/cero/cedex.htm_
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 8/26/2006 11:02:18 PM Central Standard Time,