From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Vera Metzke
Sent: Sunday, August 27, 2006 10:22 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Identification help?

Hello all,
You have been identifying so things lately I thought I would give this a
shot?  Hope you all don't mind.  I have downloaded some pictures of blooms
from last year and this year.  It is open so you should be able to access.

The last file has my biggest wonder - unk bush.  It is a bush that I do not
have a photo of the bloom but can tell you the ants love it and it is a
white wispy bloom when it comes in the spring-early summer. It is a plant
that was at my parents house and was relocated from volunteer shoots there.
It is very fast growing and can be cut to the ground and within the next
year is once again as large as you see.  I thought it could be a false
spirea but have not been able to find it.
Most of the day lily and iris I have gotten from friends or family and have
no idea of the true names.  I have identified only by the location in most
cases.  Forgive my ignorance on the specifics.  I never turn down a plant?
They all need a home - right!  Many I have were from the original owner of
the house prior to the 1970s or from the older homes in town.
If you see a miss names one please also let me know.