daylily ID

Unless a daylily is VERY distinctive, there is no possible way to be sure of
its identity.  So, it is best just to enjoy those you like and give away any
you don't care for.  There are over 60,000 named cultivars! There are plenty
of unnamed seedlings being sold also. If you are picky like I am, you only
buy named cultivars from reliable sources.  Some of the box stores sell
clones which hardly resemble their namesakes when they flower. I know, as I
couldn't pass up some of these "bargains"! I keep giving away my unknowns to
places like my dad's senior community where they are just interested in
beautifying their grounds.  It feels good knowing that they are being
enjoyed by someone else.

Here is 'Strawberry Candy': http://snipurl.com/vlvq and 'Little Grapette':
http://snipurl.com/vlw3 from my garden .

Chris Petersen