Re: Identification help?

> Sorry, Chris.  It looks just like the one I have that was sold as 'White
> Swan."  It has no fragrance.  Does 'Cygnet White' have a fragrance?

I don't think 'Cygnet White' has a fragrance (I'll have to double-check
mine when I get home), but 'White Swan' does have a sweet clover/honey
fragrance.

I've seen some places selling 'Cygnet White' as 'White Swan' (the names
are so close, with cygnet being the word for a young swan) so there's
probably some confusion in the industry.  :(

Chris