RE: Identification help?

From the leave structure (pinnately compound, lance shaped, saw-toothed)
and the way it seems to be spreading...I would guess sumac or Ailanthus,
which also suckers.  You don't want Ailanthus...the roots are classed as
poisonous and get into water sources...also, storms often break the
branches.

Alianthus has a gland-dot beneath each tooth on the leaves and leaves have
fine hairs. No great fall leaf color and fruit is narrow, flat, winged.
Sum mac leaves turn reddish in autumn...soon you could see as they are
among the earliest to turn...also, the smooth sum mac, prairie sumac and
staghorn sumac have red fruit.  I have staghorn and it makes a great show.

Anyone