Re: Identification help?

FWIW

If she got the coneflower from me- it is White Swan, same on the bee
balm ( Monarda fistulosa ) and the turtle head (Chelone obliqua
-although I also have hotlips, but don't think I gave that to her last
year) Can't tell from the pictures if it in the front or back yard....

Vera is not allowed to be on line during her work time... so we will
have to wait to find out. LOL! (BTW, Chris might be able to change her
log in at work to lighten up the restrictions so she can read her
email.... I know, out of the question, if it was possible..)

BTW, since the passing of Barney (her dog) and recent addition of Allie
(the cat) - she can once again garden in the backyard.... and since she
would NEVER post this... I will.... got extra's or seeds - send them to
her ... lotsa room, limited funds.... I loaded up her van last fall and
this spring and we haven't made a dent..... I have a few things started
in the holding bed for her but it was raining too much on Sat for us to
dig them up to take home....sigh.

Donna