Re: Identification help?

Sorbaria sorbifolia - YEP - that is it!  This is wonderful.  It is an old
one for sure and yet very aggressive.  This is perfect for it's location.
It is for a barrier of the garage window and would be prowlers.  The garages
in our area are frequently hit.  It is difficult to maneuver through or even
try to carry anything through with the density.  Found the one site
interesting they skipped Illinois for locations.  Strange Indiana and Iowa
and Wisconsin were included.  I will have a lot more reading to do.

Thanks again!
Vera