Re: Identification help?

Thank - too.....
I am leaning toward the Echinacea Cygnet white for the coneflower.  The leaf
pattern staying more upright and the center?  I will see if there are more I
can study closer.  I am curious on the scent of the stem cut?  I have never
tried that approach.  Am I understanding you correctly?
Sorry to be so flip with the ditch lily!  We have always called them that
since they are so good around here to help regulate the water flow in the
ditches.  Forgot it was marked that way.  If in doubt plant those and you
will have growth!  I think they are even better than the Sorbaria