Re: Identification help?

Wow did you floor me on that!  That was one from a little old lady.  Should
have know better!  I wondered how it would do with the dry arrangement
aspects.  It is so good at spreading!
Donna we may have more new dry flowers!  (very big grin!)  Do you have any
hints for drying it and formations or stalks?

Vera