From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of james singer
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2006 9:41 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Defugalty

Ms Fatma was a bit stiff this AM but otherwise okay. She took my truck to
school, so I'm grounded for the time being. Yesterday she joked with the
body shop manager [he's Lebanese] that her middle-eastern nose kept the
airbag from smacking her in the face!

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W