From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Kitty
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2006 5:49 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Defugalty

Air bags definitely can be lifesavers, but they do scare me. I have bad
disks in my neck that don't bother me for the most part. I asked the dr
what things I should avoid so I don't make matters worse. He said just not
to turn my head too quickly. With airbags I don't think I'd have much
choice in the matter and might end up paralyzed.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5