Re: Re: creative borders

Let me see if I can relate how aggressive he can be......
A few years back I planted some bushes in the back that were about 3 foot
tall.  A week later I looked out to see them gone.  When I went to
investigate there was only a trace nubby!  I asked what happened - well he
wasn't sure what it was so he had to back up a couple of time but did manage
to get rid of "them"!  The only redeeming factor.....I ran over them enough
to mulch them!!!!

Does that help?
Vera
PS - Donna I think you may have something there.....a mini picket fence?  I
do have a 10" table saw from a past wedding anniversary!  Yep - mine not
his!