Re: FW: unknown tree branch

> http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/bc/412428b2_16bb0/bc/unidentified/unknown+tree+bran
> ch.jpg?bfo5L9EBGDltx3vW

Hi Bonnie,

   Unfortunately, this URL doesn't seem to work for me.  I get an error
   at Yahoo!.

   Removing the extra stuff at the end so that the URL is

      http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/bc/412428b2_16bb0/bc/unidentified/unknown+tree+branch.jpg

   tells me 'You do not have permission to get the requested URL from this
   server.'

   If you want to send it to me I can put it up for the list.

Chris