To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2006 5:51 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] back to gardening....

His name?
Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2006 12:00 PM

Oh well...I do a lot of things halfway well, it's why I decided not to
do so much preserving this summer. Of course then my husband decided we
need to own horses. Now I REALLY need to give up something. If I had as
much energy as I wanted to I'd give up TV, and do my preserving after
dinner. Yah, that'll happen. We brought the horse home on Sunday btw, we go out and pet him every
half hour or so when we're not at work. Still hard to believe we own a
horse. I wonder if he'd graze the lawn evenly enough so we don't have to
mow?
Cyndi