Re: re: Janice Veca, Tony's wife

Thanks, Melody. Tony really did touch a lot of lives, didn't he? I know mine is richer for having known him.
zem
----- Original Message ----- From: "Melody" <mhobertm@excite.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2006 4:55 AM
Subject: [CHAT] re: Janice Veca, Tony's wife

Dear all: I got a wonderful email yesterday from Tony's lovely wife,
Janice with a nice picture of the dogwood tree we helped to purchase as
his memorial. If anyone would like me to forward them the message with
picture, let me know and I'll do so. Janice sounds like she is doing
well; still missing Tony but guess you can't blame her. She's doing some
traveling and trying to stay as active as she can. Her next birthday
will find her turning 80!! Anyway, seems to me we had just had some
comments on the event of Tony's birthday and folks were asking about
Janice, so I thought I'd pass this on.

Melody
Hills, IA zone 5

Work for the Lord: the pay isn't much but the retirement is out of this world!