RE: New plants...

Thanks, Chris!  Unless the 'Snow Fairy' needs wind protection, I think I'll
put it out between the Japanese maple and the pink dogwood on the southwest
corner of the property.  Those two trees are between two mature elms that
have been pruned up a good 30'.  That is it's best chance for something less
than full sun, but more sun than most of the yard with good drainage.   Does
'Snow Fairy' have any difficulty (salt spray, pollution, etc.) being 30'
from the street?   My 'Blue Mist' is next to the garage on the NW side of
the house.  It is one of the few places near the house that has no trees to
overshadow it, but it gets very good wind protection there in a small micro
climate, partly shaded by the garage.

I'll put he Veronica out in the Patriotic Garden probably, though it is
getting a bit crowded as of late.  It's a bed that holds a great deal of
plant life around the flag pole.  It's somewhat of a landmark for folks,
apparently.

The Sedum will go on the North side driveway border.  It's so long now that
I can't really call it a bed anymore.  LOL!!!

I really appreciate the heads up, Chris.  And thanks for the info about the
Crape Myrtle.  The blossoms on Zuni were so wonderfully fragrant that I had
half hoped it was a new hybrid that would work in zone 5.   It really is a
lovely plant.  Were I to live where one could grown them, I'm afraid I'd
have to have several in the yard!  LOL!!!

Blessings,
Bonnie (SW OH - zone 5)