RE: New plants...

Kitty,

Hi, now green hands and feet might be going a bit far! :)

If you are ever in Marion stop in and take a look. OF course the photos are
on my website too. This year has been really difficult to keep up with the
weeds since the temps have been so hot. I have been weeding a lot since the
cooler temperatures came in.

I have been told some cannas will do ok here especially with about 4 inches
of mulch.

Has anyone read "Palms Won't Grow Here and Other Myths"? It is a great book
written by a man in Ohio.

Sheri