Re: OT Cat Advice Needed

Thanks for the reminder about trees. What a horrible thing.

I was hoping that your cat would reappear today. I'm sorry.

To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2007 9:17 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT Cat Advice Needed

Years ago I had a friend who kept her cat on a long tether. One day Arnold (the cat) climbed a tree, tangled the tether and hanged himself. Make sure you don't have any trees in Diesel's area when you get him fixed up. BTW, I brought Sweet Pea in tonight since Francesca has never appeared all day long. I have way too many animals in my house, but I just can't justify "feeding" them to the coyotes.