Re: OT Cat Advice Needed

Jason was an indoor/outdoor cat, and he usually came when called. My
real delight was when I would go into the garden, and moments later I
would hear the bell on his collar and he would be bounding over to
greet me. When I would walk around the yard, Jason would trail
behind, just as a dog would. We did not have an autopsy done when he
died at age 7, but the vet was convinced that the cause was not
poison. Probably a neurological tumor.

Cathy, west central IL, z5b