To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, August 05, 2007 6:56 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] ID help

Could they be one of the Datanas? Datana contracta or Datana angusii
look like possibilities. The first munches chestnut and oak, the
second prefers the Juglandaceae.

Cathy, west central IL, z5b

On Aug 4, 2007, at 2:59 PM, Kitty wrote:

Can anyone identify these caterpillars.  There's about 2 dozen of
them in pots of Bergenia and Uvularia, a few on the ground next to
pots too.

http://flickr.com/photos/kmrsy/1009091127/

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5