Re: Local lotus

I think it's beautiful, too, Jim, but for some reason it is listed as
an invasive around here.  I can't understand it, because the water
plants that are invasive in the areas I know are water chestnuts and
pickerel weed.  I don't remember seeing the Nelumbo  lutea anywhere
nearer than Nova Scotia.
In a message dated 08/10/2007 12:51:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,