Re: Local lotus

Lovely! I germinated 3 N. lutea In July and have them growing in a
tub on the edge of our farm pond. I hope they make it thru the winter
(they should, as they are native way north of here). Kept a couple
seeds in reserve, just in case.   Oh, and thanks for the pepper
seeds, JIm.

Cathy, west central IL, z5b