Re: slow news day

Still here, but nothing interesting to say....well actually, mostly depressing
news.

My gardens have either flooded out from too much rain, after being in
the heat in drought.  Poor plants didn't know what to do, so some have died.
I can report however that the weeds are flourishing.

Next weekend is mothers
annual party.  I am not anywhere ready for this.  It is so blasted hot and
humid out there and a lot of garden work needs to be done.  Work has been
unbearable due to some quiting while others schedule vacations makes no
employees but we are busier than.....

Interesting about your hibiscus
Auralie.  A few days ago in one of the overnight storms, an outdoor light lamp
stand decided to fall over and cracked one of David's hibiscus right in half
to almost the dirt line.  I also figured it was a goner, but seems to be
thriving?  Don't know what to do for the poor plant now tho....

Oh, I did
send Ceres a personal message.  She says she is fine just enduring the summer
weather. Maybe she left the group since I didn't see her post a message.
That's about it in my world....

Donna