Re: slow news day

Congrats on the award Chris, that is wonderful!   Glad Ceres is ok Donna,
hope she hasn't dropped off the gardenchat radar for good though.  Auralie,
every little victory is to be savored.
I'm glad your hibiscus plants are game to keep growing.  Donna, having the
same problem you are.  Rain drowned a lot of my xeriscape stuff in June and
now heat and dry weather are taking care of what's left.  I feel like the
angel of death this summer.  Not a good feeling at all.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX