Re: slow news day

Yes Kitty she's a girl, 9 months old and very independent.  Carol says she
reminds her of Sugar a LOT.  Blue tabby (silver) which is just what I
wanted.  And Carol said she'll be fine as an only child.  She's got a little
too much competition now and should appreciate the peace and quiet here.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX