Re: Local lotus

Well, that surely is news to me! :o)
zem
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrea Hodges" <andreah@hargray.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2007 9:56 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Local lotus

I haven't read that one. I have one assigned for reading called A Plague of Rats and Rubbervines that I haven't gotten to yet. I started it but kept getting side tracked. So far what I found really interesting is that other countries suffer from invasives (for them) from America. I felt really narrow minded when I realized I'd never given any thought to our stuff invading other places. Who knew that Moose were a problem in Australia?