Re: seeds

Hi everyone.....
Still gathering tomatoes to send, haven't forgotten.  Have sent out a  few,
and will get the others out as I get them.  I didn't realize what  havoc the
constant strong storms would do,  knocking down  so many of the tomatoes and the
blooms, that area was flooded too much to  be able to find them on the
ground.  Now we are finally able to get back  there again, and hopefully the plant
will show it's tough spirit and bounce back  with a vengeance!!
I'm now getting quite a bit of the Fuschia color Four O'Clock seeds too, if
any of you want any.  I could add them to the package.  Let me  know.
My apologies again for the delay.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast