Re: How important is a phone number?

I would cut the second number for a fax (combine with reg line or use one of
those internet based versions)- long distance- and any other extras on that
billing, but feel that eliminating a phone all together is a mistake. How are
you going to call 911 when you don't have a land line or a cell phone?  Maybe
eliminate your personal line and just use the business phone for everything.
But as far as the business end, since you don't have an on-line ordering, you
are asking folks to print and mail you money with nothing but an email
address.  If I didn't know you, I doubt I would order.  And a lot of people
work so responding to a phone call at night wouldn't be a bad thing either.
Just my old fashion opinion.

Donna