Re: How important is a phone number?

J.L. Hudson: "I do not have a business or personal telephone."

On Aug 15, 2007, at 6:08 AM, Donna wrote:

I would cut the second number for a fax (combine with reg line or use one of those internet based versions)- long distance- and any other extras on that billing, but feel that eliminating a phone all together is a mistake. How are you going to call 911 when you don't have a land line or a cell phone? Maybe eliminate your personal line and just use the business phone for everything. But as far as the business end, since you don't have an on-line ordering, you
are asking folks to print and mail you money with nothing but an email
address. If I didn't know you, I doubt I would order. And a lot of people work so responding to a phone call at night wouldn't be a bad thing either.
Just my old fashion opinion.