Re: anybody out there.....Pam

Had to chuckle at "climbing the walls". When we lived in Maryland,
some 20 years ago, we bought a home with some sort of grass based
wallpaper in the dining room. The kittens literally did "climb the
walls". In less than a month, the walls were hanging in shreds. Had
to redo that room ASAP!

Cathy, west central IL, z5b