Re: Re: seeds

My heirloom tomatoes, "Amish Pink" routinely split as they ripen.
Doesn't seem in my case to have to do with moisture consistency (the
other varieties look fine). I use them unless there is evidence of
secondary infection. They are tasty and meaty, but... for you tomato
growers out there, what would you recommend for someone (me) who
wants a red fleshed tomato with minimal seeds and excellent flavor
for slicing, and combining with paste tomatoes for canning? Hope for
next year springs eternal!

Cathy, west central IL, z5b