From: Theresa W <tchessie1@sbcglobal.net>
To:
gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2007 8:36:24 PM
Subject: Re:
[CHAT] Pam's new addition

She's probably as freaked out from the car ride as
anything else!

Theresa

Pam Evans wrote:
> She's still under the couch.  I
keep talking to her just so she gets used to
> the sound of my voice.  She'll
come out eventually.  I mean she's going to
> get hungry or have to use the
box at some point.  Oh well.  Just got to give

8/12/07, Andrea Hodges <andreah@hargray.com> wrote:
>> Hey Pam-how's it going
with Miss Kitty Fantastico? I'm excited to hear
>> your
>> new arrival was
coming today. Hope all is well, although I know you can't
>> tell
>> much
right now. Let us know!