Re: Pencil Cactus Question of the week

Sure! I'll take one. May be fun to experiment with and see if it does the same thing. Send me two please actually and I'll see if Dr. McK wants one.
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2007 5:34 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Pencil Cactus Question of the week

Thanks, Andrea, you were correct. And thanks to Dr Mck, too. If either of you would like a knot, a cutting, I'd be happy to send it. I checked the tree-sized plant around the corner and down the street and it doesn't seem infected, so... so I don't know what to think. I'm sure it is a virus. I wonder, of course, if it's lethal or just ornamental. If the latter, it's kind of neat--a Gordian Knot, for sure.