Re: Pam's new addition

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Pam's new addition
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 15:28:14 -0500

Yes, she finally is eating and drinking.  Yes, same food she is used to and
good filtered water.  Since she was going to the use her box in the
bathroom, she had to walk through the kitchen and right past her bowls to
get there.  It's not like she couldn't find them.  Plus I have one of those
cat water fountains and she can hear that.  Thank goodness.  As long as she
gets nourishment, I can wait on the other stuff until she's ready.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX