Re: Pam's new addition

See? Such a worried Mom! Cat's are too smart to starve themselves. I had
a friend once who said she would babysit somebody's cat while they went
to Europe. They brought her a bunch of canned Tuna. Not cat food tuna,
PEOPLE tuna. She told my friend that her cat would NOT eat anything
else. When she ran out of cat food. She put regular food out there for
the cat. It wouldn't eat. She freaked out. I just laughed at her and
said, "NO WAY, she is just SPOILED, she will eat when she's hungry."
Sure enough...2 days later the bowl was empty.

Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com> wrote:
  Yes, she finally is eating and drinking. Yes, same food she is used to and
good filtered water. Since she was going to the use her box in the
bathroom, she had to walk through the kitchen and right past her bowls to
get there. It's not like she couldn't find them. Plus I have one of those
cat water fountains and she can hear that. Thank goodness. As long as she
gets nourishment, I can wait on the other stuff until she's ready.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX

Jesse R. Bell