Tomato varieties (was RE: Good chat)

Well let's see. This year my paste varieties are LaRoma II, Super
Italian Paste, Saucy, and...and...I can't remember. If I mentioned it
before it's now gone from my memory and my list is at home. Anyway I'm
liking all the paste tomatoes this year; there's a couple anomalies on
certain individual plants though. One of the Saucy plants is stunted - I
thought at first it had curly top, but it never died, just stopped
growing. The fruit got to be more or less normal sized and ripened
normally though. One of the Super Italian Pastes got huge but there's
hardly any fruit. I always have theories about these things but I never
really know why they happen. Anyway I would grow any of those again. I
also like Classica, and Big Mama. I have tried some heirloom pastes over
the years but they always succumb to disease.
I also have cherry tomato Grape - finally it has maybe enough fruit to
be worth picking, about enough to put in our lunches for a day - a waste
of space. Sioux is doing okay, Arkansas Traveller is very prolific but
the fruit is a weird size - too big to be a cherry, too small to be a
slicer, guess it's good to cut up in salads. Rose (or is it Red Rose?)
has tremendous juicy pink tomatoes with excellent flavor but lots of
cracks. Cracks are always an issue here because of the heat. I'm really
liking Sun King for fruit production and very few problems but nothing's
perfect, right, because it's just a little too sour for my taste in a
slicing tomato. What else...that's all I can think of but I suspect I
left out one or two varieties.

Cyndi