Re: Pam's new addition

Mine are all on Hills Prescription diet XD at $44 for 10 pounds. None of us is particularly happy about it, but they do eat it.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 5:10 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Pam's new addition

When I brought Squints home from the shelter, they gave me a bag of Science Diet [or some such] that she had been eating there. So that's what I fed her. Shortly it ran out and I gave her Purina One that was left over from Beans. Not to confuse Squints, I put the Purina in a separate bowl. She ate it immediately and ignored the rest of the Science Diet.