Re: foxglove

Thanks, I think since I received a fairly generous amount, I will try both
methods mentioned...plant some once this 90+ weather goes away, if ever,
and keep some to plant in late spring.   We have had not a drop of rain
since the first of the month and 90+ degreee weather almost everyday...what
stress on plants!!!  If this trend keeps up, we will definitely be moved to
a new heat zone.  I haven't kept track but we must have had several weeks
in a row of temperatures above 860.

It